Ventilation & Flow Simulation Forums

Airway custom profiles reverting to square

There appears to be a problem in my model where custom airway profiles are not being retained, and the profile reverts to square after saving, or other random commands. Also some of the profiles in the edit box do not match the profiles shown in presets. Finally some of the custom profiles are being identified as 'invalid', when running a simulation.

The model in question is a system model compiled from a few individual models, with a 'dwg' reference as a starting point. I've made sure the profiles are unique, i.e. say a section from one model does not overwrite a section from a different model with the same section name.

Can you help please.

Edited by kevinbrighton@bigpond.com
Model is commercially protected, will supply to Ventsim representative if required.

Hi Kevin,

Sorry you've had this problem. It'd be best to see the model to work out what is going on. You can email us at ventsim.support@howden.com. If the file is bigger than 10MB then you can either send it to me through this forum's direct message service, or email us and we will set up a oneDrive link for you to upload to. All models sent to us for support are treated confidentially. Also please let us know which version of the software you are using (Help | About)