Ventilation & Flow Simulation Forums

Improve display of Activity Track heat input

While I very much like the Activity Track concept, I'd like to be able to view the heat added to airways via Activity Tracks visually as "New Heat Input" etc. I understand these currently only view heat inputs defined in airways. I think they should included the contribution of heat from Activity Tracks (if modeled in steady-state/as distributed effect).

Please include steady-state heat contribution from Activity Tracks in the displayed values for Heat > New Heat Input, New Latent Heat(/L), New Sensible Heat(/L), and New Total Heat/L.

Hi John, 

Thanks for the suggestion. I've sought to do this in the next version of Ventsim. Currently, it is only the properties Heat | New Heat Input and Heat | Point Diesel Power which do not include inputs from the Activity Tracks (New Latent Heat(/L), New Sensible Heat(/L), and New Total Heat/L already include Activity Track heat).

In the next version I will make Heat | New Heat Input and Heat | Point Diesel Power include the Activity Track heat. I will also change the name to Heat | Diesel Power.

This should be out tomorrow.