Ventilation & Flow Simulation Forums

Network warnings popup

Hi all

Maybe a silly request, but is there a way to re-open the Network Warnings popup box once you have closed it?   I have a bad habit of closing it when it is in the way, and then 1 minute later I want it again, especially while calibrating my model.  My model is huge, and the only way I can get it back is to re-solve, which takes several minutes.

Thanks Martin - I think I've done this before by accident, but forgot where it was.  My model (coal mine) WAS about 700 000 branches in 7 stages.  I have since reduced it to 135 000 by merging stages and some filtering.  I usually just hit F5 (not sure which option this is) - when I select from the Run menu, I use the matrix solver.

Thanks for the info Neil, 135,000 airways is certainly one of the bigger models out there. With really big models some performance issues can appear that we don't see for more common size models (<20,000 airways), so let us know if you there is a tool, feature, graphic or mouse action your using that lags or seems to be taking more time than it should.