Ventilation & Flow Simulation Forums

Airway Name - Spreadsheet

Hi Martin and Co

This may not be a bug but I cannot see what I am doing wrong ?

I use the spreadsheet a lot for analysis using unique airway names with Vlookup() in Excel to get relevant data

If I type in an airway name then is shows up in the spreadsheet under descriptors - all good

However, if there is a Heat preset that I have named (e.g "Dev Belt") then it shows up in the same airway name column - I cannot see an option to have a separate column for Heat preset names?

Also - if I name an airway AND it also has a named heat preset then the airway name shows but not the heat preset

Any chance you could set it up so that the Airway Name option is always only the airway name and there is another column option for the Heat preset name?

This issue may apply to other named presets?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Roy, 

In the spreadsheet, the Airway Name property just shows the first line of the Airway Name. If the airway has a name, then that's the first line. If it doesn't, then it gets something else, like a Heat Preset, and makes that the name. 

If you want just the Heat Preset name in a property, you should see it here:

image.png.b70a8d9ebc8a654fd3192baaacd684dd.png

Let us know if this clears it up for you and does/doesn't give you what you need.