Ventilation & Flow Simulation Forums

Minor suggestion: Summary graph labels, values

Fred_K

Hello!

I think the labels of the heat summary graphs need a small fix. I've noticed this when looking at some summary pie charts for selected airways, in which I have placed activity tracks with electric vehicles.

The heat gains show "combustables" - that seems to be a remnant of when electric vehicles were not included in Ventsim. Would be confusing when using a mixed fleet?

Same goes for moisture added by "waterways" - I haven't placed any, but I do have the latent heat factor active for the electric vehicles. That appears to be the source. Having waterways and electric vehicles would also be confusing.

In my opinion it would also be nice if there is an option to show the values , not just percentages. Makes it easier to trace to table values, and more usable. 🙂 

Cheers,

Fred

Hi Fred, we fixed something around this in versino 5.4.5.5, so please download and install the latest version, that might fix the problem. 

https://ventsim.com/download/minor-releases/

Although, I've checked over it now and I think that the new Electric Vehicles might be causing a problem with the Energy Losses graph. Will fix that. 

I will look at providing an option to switch between percentages and values.